About Swedish Life Cycle Center
HistoryThe center has a history of more than 20 years and has become a well known platform for life cycle professionals.
OrganizationThe center has a board and a technical secretariat for the maintenance and coordination.
More to read or printInformation folders and reports are available for you to read online or print.
In collaboration with
“Swedish Life Cycle Center has been instrumental for the development and
adoption of the life cycle perspective in Swedish companies and
has made important contributions to international standardization
in the life cycle field.”
Anne-Marie Tillman, chair of the Scientific advisory group
Our mission is to work for the integration of the life cycle perspective into processes and decision making in industry, policy and other parts of society towards:
- Sustainable products & services
- Better resource efficiency
- Sustainable consumption & production
How we work
No matter what activities we perform the foundation is:
- Relevant & scientifically based methods, practices & tools
- Support the competence & knowledge building
- Influence national & international initiatives
Credible and applied life cycle thinking for decision making
“The foundation for the center is mutual learning, our activities have a scientifically base combined with the users and practitioners perspective on implementation and decision making.“
Sara Palander, Director of the center
Short facts about us:
Swedish Life Cycle Center is a joint collaboration platform for competence building and exchange of experience to move the life cycle field forward. We create an arena for universities, industries, research institutes and government agencies to collaborate in.Read more about Swedish Life Cycle Center
Join the network
There are different ways of interaction:
- Become a partner and get access to all results, activities and discussions.
- Arrange a conference, seminar or workshop together with us.
- Attend a life cycle education.
- Follow our news on LinkedIn, Twitter and open newsletters.
What you'll get as a partner
- Newsletter once/month
- Webinars & seminars for free
- Access to the network in the web forum
- A channel to spread your research & activities
- Access to several working groups & expert groups
- Yearly network conference
- Access to workshops for ongoing research projects
Read more about the center's achievements
The activities of Swedish Life Cycle Center are summarized continuously and gathered in Annual reports and Stage summaries. Read some of them here.