Working group meeting #2: Workshop – knowledge gaps for improved assessments of biodiversity
Welcome to a second meeting and workshop with working group Biodiversity and life cycle assessment.
The aim of this meeting is to identify knowledge gaps for improved assessments of biodiversity.
This meeting is one of the activities in the working group Biodiversity and life cycle assessment.
The workshop aims to:
- Present (based on your input before the meeting) an overview of
- existing assessment methods of relevance for products (LCA-related and beyond)
- which tools are used today by industry
- demands on societal actors, now and upcoming
- Identify key knowledge gaps for improved product-based assessments
- data availability
- methodological improvements of value/needed
Target group: LCA researchers, practitioners, users and people working with biodiversity issues.
Join the meeting
When: April 25, 2023
Time: 01.00-03.00 pm CET
Where: Online with Zoom (Link will be sent with meeting invitation)
Cost: Free of charge
For whom: Partners in Swedish Life Cycle Center, SMEs and Government agencies in collaboration with the Center and invited guests. Registration through separate meeting invitation. Contact email@example.com if you would like to join.