Webinar – Nordic Climate Forum for Construction 2022
Welcome to a webinar about the Nordic approach on reducing the building sector’s climate impact, and external factors that help to shape it.
Learn about the policy development of the regulations of CO2-reduction in buildings worldwide, in the EU and especially in the Nordic countries, how to practically use BIM to report CO2-emissions from materials and listen to the presentations of the two Nordic programmes Nordic Sustainable Construction and Nordic Networks for Circular Construction.
The Nordic ministers decided in 2018 that harmonization of building regulation should be strengthened. This led to the first Nordic Climate forum for Construction in 2019. The forum became the starting point of an effort towards Nordic harmonization for low carbon emissions from construction.
The climate forum is a yearly event for discussions with policymakers and stakeholders from industry, academia, and the finance sector.
The event will be held in English.
12:00 Welcome: Norwegian Building Authority
12:05 Policy development of the regulations of CO2-reduction in buildings worldwide and in the EU. Speakers TBA
12:55 Coffee break
13:05 Development of limit values for CO2-emissions in buildings in the Nordic countries
- An overview of today´s regulation for all the Nordic countries Matti Kuittinen, Ministery of the Environment, Finland
- Finland Matti Kuittinen, Ministery of the Environment, Finland
- Denmark Luzie Rück, Danish Housing and Planning Authority, Denmark
- Sweden Kristina Einarsson, The Swedish National Board of Housing, Building and Planning. Sweden
13:50 Coffee break
14:00 Climate Declaration and BIM – how to practical report CO2- emissions for buildings
- Presentation of the new standard “ISO 22057 Data templates for the use of environmental product declarations (EPDs) for construction products in building information modelling (BIM)” Anne Rønning, Norsus AS, Norway
- How to use BIM to report CO2-emissions from building materials Lars Myhre, Norwegian Home Builders´ Association, Norway
14:40 Presentation of the programmes:
- Nordic Sustainable Construction (www.nordicsustainableconstruction.com), Helle Redder Momsen, Danish Housing and Planning Authority Denmark
- Nordic Networks for Circular Construction (www.nordiccircularconstruction.com) Matti Kuittinen, Ministery of the Environment, Finland
15:00 End of program
Documentation from previous forums can be found on the project page for the Nordic Dialogue Forum for LCA, climate and buildings.
The Nordic Climate Forum for Construction is arranged by the Norwegian building authority and Swedish Life Cycle Center has been part of the group that gives input to the the webinar.
Join the webinar
When: 8. September 2022 12-15 (CEST Time Zone)
Where: Online, webinar
Cost: free of charge
For whom: Open for all, registration is needed
Registration deadline: September 5th 2022