Network Conference: Why invest in LCA-data?
We welcome all partners to participate in the Swedish Life Cycle Center Network Conference on Wednesday May 17 in Stockholm.
WHAT: Network Conference with focus on life cycle data and data infrastructure.
“Why invest in LCA-data? – Different perspectives on a joint effort”
WHEN: May 17, 2017 at 12.00‐16.30.
We start with lunch at 12:00 and end with a casual mingle/after work at 16:30
WHERE: Hotel Kung Carl, Birger Jarlsgatan 21, Stockholm. Map.
REGISTRATION: Registration is closed
FOR WHOM: For Partners in Swedish Life Cycle Center. Free of charge, limited seats.
Twice a year, Swedish Life Cycle Center invite partners to a Network conference with the overall aim to gather experts and practitioners among Swedish Life Cycle Centers partner organizations to meet and discuss a specific topics.
This network conference will give you the opportunity to influence Swedish Life Cycle Center and its role national and international related to LCA data and LCA infrastructure. During the conference you will take part of presentations on LCA data from three different perspectives, listen to a panel discussion on a national joint effort and participate in a group discussion on the conference topic.
13:00 Welcome and introduction
- Introduction to Swedish Life Cycle Center – Swedish Life Cycle Center Technical secretariat
- Introduction to the project “Swedish platform for the life cycle perspective”,
funded by Swedish Energy Agency – Swedish Life Cycle Center Technical secretariat
- Introduction to the Swedish Life Cycle Center authority collaboration and needs from the Swedish Transport administration – Susanna Toller, Swedish Transport administration
- The role for the Global LCA Data Access Network (GLAD) – UN Environment’s Life Cycle Thinking Programme
- Different perspectives on a national joint effort for LCA data and infrastructure – Panel discussion with Sven-Olof Ryding (GLAD/S EPA), Ulrika Domellöf Mattsson, (S EPA), Christoffer Krewer (RISE), Larissa Strömberg (NCC), t.b.d. (IVL)
Different perspectives on LCA data
- LCA-data, quality and accessibility, from a researcher and teacher perspective – Serina Ahlgren, SLU
- LCA-data, quality and transparency, from a company perspective – Björn Spak, SCA
16:30 After work (Voluntary and on your own expense)
For further questions about the event or Swedish Life Cycle Center please contact email@example.com
For Partners in Swedish Life Cycle Center.