Dialogue meeting for government agencies
- Welcome and introduction (by Anna Wikström, Swedish Life Cycle Center)
- Presentation of the new agency in collaboration: Swedac by Elisabeth Hallin-Bergvall
- Dialogue: Policy-driven need for life cycle competence development in authorities
- Dialogue: How authorities reason regarding the need for databases for environmental and climate data, e.g., activity data or emission factor data
- Planning for the next meeting: “Fit for 55”
- Updates from the Swedish Life Cycle Center and the Innovation Cluster for the life cycle perspective (by Anna)
- Business intelligence – what is happening within each authority
This meeting is open for government agencies in collaboration with Swedish Life Cycle Center.
Questions about the meeting: Welcome to contact Anna Wikström, firstname.lastname@example.org, 031-772 49 61.
The meeting is organized within the project Innovation cluster for the life cycle perspective, funded by Swedish Energy Agency and parnters in Swedish Life Cycle Center.