Dialogue meeting for government agencies
Theme for the meeting: Sustainable battery value chain
- Welcome and introduction (by Anna Wikström, Swedish Life Cycle Center)
- Presentation from new government agencies in the collaboration:
- Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management (Havs- och vattenmyndigheten), by Fredrik Nordwall (to be confirmed)
- Geological Survey of Sweden (Sveriges geologiska undersökning) by Olof Taromi Sandström/Carolina Liljenstolpe
- Theme for the meeting: Sustainable battery value chain
- ”Challenges and possibilities among the battery value chain”, presentation by Greger Ledung (Swedish Energy Agency) and Carolina Liljenstolpe (Geological Survey of Sweden)
- Dialogue & Questions
- What is happening within the respective government agency (life cycle related activities and issues (all government agencies)
- Updates from Swedish Life Cycle Center and the project Innovation cluster for the life cycle perspective (by Anna Wikström)
- Next meeting (dates, theme and time)
- Other issues
- Sum up
This meeting is open for partners in Swedish Life Cycle Center together with government agencies and SMEs in collaboration with the center.
Questions about the meeting: Welcome to contact Anna Wikström, firstname.lastname@example.org, 031-772 49 61.
The meeting is organized within the project Innovation cluster for the life cycle perspective, funded by Swedish Energy Agency and parnters in Swedish Life Cycle Center.