Two-day course in Applied life cycle thinking 2022 – ONLINE
The life cycle perspective, understanding the environmental impacts of a product or service throughout the value chain, is gaining increased importance in business as well as in public sector and authorities. In this two-day course you will get a deeper understanding on how to apply life cycle thinking in your organization, through real cases and proven methods. Registration is now open!
The course is aimed for you who need a better understanding of the life cycle perspective, life cycle assessment (LCA) and its role for sustainable development in your organization. You work for example as a strategist, environmental coordinator / environmental manager, buyer or investigator in public sector or business and focus on sustainability. No prior knowledge in LCA is required. The education provides knowledge in:
- How a life cycle perspective affects companies and authorities.
- What LCA is and what benefit it can give you.
- Specific application of the life cycle perspective in various functions and activities, for example in procurement and environmental communication.
- Product Environmental Footprint and other life cycle-based policy development nationally and globally.
- How to implement life cycle thinking in your organization.
After the course, you have the knowledge and inspiration to use a life cycle perspective in your own business. You know the concepts of life cycle thinking and life cycle management and have gained comprehensive examples of how they can be applied for increased business benefit and for strategic decision making. You have gained an understanding of life cycle assessment as a method, its applications, strengths and weaknesses. And you are confident in using life cycle information in your work.
Please note that course will be held in English.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0) 31-772 11 34. If you would like to attend the course but cannot participate on April 5-6, you are welcome to sign up to our list of interest for other occasions here.