Terms and conditions
The public newsletter of Swedish Life Cycle Center is sent approximately 4-8 times/year and contains news from the life cycle field, updates from the Center’s activities and invitations to events.
- Your personal data will be stored at Swedish Life Cycle Center and only be used for the public newsletters and invitation to the Center’s events. Your personal data may also be used to analyse the performance of the newsletter.
- The data will not be shared to a third party, other than the e-mail tool provider.
- The personal data will be stored until you wish to end the subscriptions to the public newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, either by the link in the newsletter or by contacting us at email@example.com
- You have the right to request access, correction and deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to file complaints to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Chalmers University of Technology. You can also read more about Chalmers processing of personal data and your rights here.
Chalmers tekniska högskola AB
412 96 Göteborg
If you belong to a partner organization please contact us by e-mail and we will add you to the subscription list for the internal newsletter.