Terms and conditions
The public newsletter of Swedish Life Cycle Center is sent approximately 4-8 times/year and contains news from the life cycle field, updates from the center’s activities and invitations to events.
1. Your personal data will be stored at Swedish Life Cycle Center and only be used for the public newsletters and invitation to the center’s events. Your personal data may also be used to analyse the performance of the newsletter.
2. The data will not be shared to a third party, other than the e-mail tool provider.
3. The personal data will be stored until you wish to end the subscriptions to the public newsletter.
4. You have the right to request access, correct and delete personal data. Once a year free of charge, you have the right to request information about personal data that is collected and processed by Swedish Life Cycle Center/Chalmers. If the personal data is incorrect, you can request correction of personal data. You may also object to, limit the processing of and request the deletion of personal data by Swedish Life Cycle Center/Chalmers. Swedish Life Cycle Center/Chalmers can only delete personal data if there is not a mandatory requirement or other legitimate purpose for storing the personal data.
5. If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Chalmers University of Technology.
Chalmers tekniska högskola AB
412 96 Göteborg
Data Protection Officer: Anne-Marie Achrenius
If you belong to a partner organization please contact us by e-mail and we will add you to the subscription list for the internal newsletter.