Terms and conditions
The public newsletter of Swedish Life Cycle Center and Swedish platform for the life cycle perspective is sent approximately 4 times/year and contains news from the life cycle field, updates from the center’s activities and invitations to events.
1. Your personal data will be stored at Swedish Life Cycle Center and only be used for the public newsletter.
2. The data will not be shared to a third party, other than the e-mail tool provider.
3. The personal data will be stored for 40 years or until you wish to end the subscriptions to the newsletter.
4. You have the right to request access, correct and delete personal data.
5. If you have any questions, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Chalmers University of Technology. email@example.com.
6. If we break any of the regulations in the GDPR you have the right to complain to the Data Inspectorate, which is the supervisory authority.
If you belong to a partner organization please contact us by e-mail and we will add you to the subscription list for the internal newsletter.