New year, new stage and a new Operational Plan
Thanks to all partners’ involvement a fresh Operational plan for stage 9 is created. Now it is time to fill it with activities! Next stage will run from 2019 until 2021 and below are some of the news:
- More focus on internal communication of life cycle information within organizations in order to affect decisions.
- LCA data will continue to be an important strategic area with weight on the availability of data.
- Harmonizing and methods will remain in the plan.
- Public procurement will be a strategic area.
- Circular economy continues to be an important area to work towards.
- To connect to the goals of Agenda 2030, making sure that the center activities relate to them.
At the Network Conference on February 7 all partners and government agencies that the center collaborates with are welcome to discuss how to shape the activities for the next three year stage.
Invitation to Webinar – Incentives for energy recovery in LCA for plastics. Read more and register in the link belo… https://t.co/G6vuYYo0xP
RT @resourceSIP: Det är viktigt att välja rätt metod när återvunnet material beräknas i livscykelanalyser. Läs mer i färsk rapport! https:…