New year, new stage and a new Operational Plan
Thanks to all partners’ involvement a fresh Operational plan for stage 9 is created. Now it is time to fill it with activities! Next stage will run from 2019 until 2021 and below are some of the news:
- More focus on internal communication of life cycle information within organizations in order to affect decisions.
- LCA data will continue to be an important strategic area with weight on the availability of data.
- Harmonizing and methods will remain in the plan.
- Public procurement will be a strategic area.
- Circular economy continues to be an important area to work towards.
- To connect to the goals of Agenda 2030, making sure that the center activities relate to them.
At the Network Conference on February 7 all partners and government agencies that the center collaborates with are welcome to discuss how to shape the activities for the next three year stage.
On 3 June we welcome you to a webinar and workshop about reference and limit values for carbon footprints of buildi… https://t.co/RVZn71Occb
Our board welcomes new partners for the common vision credible and applied life cycle thinking globally! Read more: https://t.co/pEM73mmDwA