New year, new stage and a new Operational Plan
Thanks to all partners’ involvement a fresh Operational plan for stage 9 is created. Now it is time to fill it with activities! Next stage will run from 2019 until 2021 and below are some of the news:
- More focus on internal communication of life cycle information within organizations in order to affect decisions.
- LCA data will continue to be an important strategic area with weight on the availability of data.
- Harmonizing and methods will remain in the plan.
- Public procurement will be a strategic area.
- Circular economy continues to be an important area to work towards.
- To connect to the goals of Agenda 2030, making sure that the center activities relate to them.
At the Network Conference on February 7 all partners and government agencies that the center collaborates with are welcome to discuss how to shape the activities for the next three year stage.
Välkomna till en öppen webbaserad seminarieserie om vad #livscykelperspektiv innebär och hur man kan använda sig av… https://t.co/efVBJvMNdt
RT @GFinnveden: We're looking for two post-docs: Sustainable development and systems analysis. Digitalisation and climate impacts. Please r…